- Прайс-лист от 01.01.2019
General requirements for banners
- File size should not exceed 60Kb for GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF banners and 150 KB for html5 banners.
- No transparent background. Fully filled banner's space with readable borders.
- Banners for regional partners must contain 21 pixels free space on top, to place a headline.
We will not publish banner if:
∙It contains any interface elements
∙ Contains any irritants
∙ Similar to porno sites advertisement.
- No 3-rd party codes
- Independent audit of impressions and clicks events is possible using the following systems: AdFox, AdRiver, DoubleClick, Gemius, Mediascope, Weborama.
- Animation control should load CPU less then 60% in the maximum level and 40% in the average level
Technical requirements HTML5 Display Ads
.zip file should include .html file and all referenced assets
allowed asset file types: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .css, .js, .svg
- maximum .zip file size: 150 Kb
- file names must be Latin
- character set for text files: utf-8
- clickable area with %link1% macro as destination URL required
- clickthrough links should open in new window
- <meta name="ad.size"> tag with creative size required
- should work correctly in browsers: IE 10+, Firefox 28+, Safari 6+, Chrome 18+, Edge, Opera 15+
- backup image or graceful degradation for unsupported browsers required
- banner should not use any external resources
- it is forbidden to use link1, link2 ... link10 as file names used in the banner
clickTag for single link banners:
<a href="%link1%" target="_blank">link1</a>
clickTag for multi link banners (maximum 5 links):
<a href="%link1%" target="_blank">link1</a> <a href="%link2%" target="_blank">link2</a> <a href="%link3%" target="_blank">link3</a> <a href="%link4%" target="_blank">link4</a> <a href="%link5%" target="_blank">link5</a>
meta "ad.size" tag sample (for 300х300 banner):
<meta name="ad.size" content="width=300,height=300">
Technical Specifications for Video Banners with autoplay
By default video banner has build-in video player with it’s own controls (buttons “Play / Pause", “sound on / off" ) . The player also has its own statistics system, which allows to collect all VAST statistics:
- Sound on / off
- Pressing the Play / Pause
- Viewing progress: 25,50,75,100 % of video duration
Any event could be additionally counted with third-party audit system pixel.
Video banners capabilities:
- Default video banners start automatically
- Video banner may have no sound (“sound on / off” button will not be displayed)
- Video could be looped (in this case total amount of plays is counting)
- Video can occupy any banner’s area and could be displaced vertically or horizontally (exact dimensions of the video and the offset in pixels should be defined)
Video file specifications:
- Duration - 30 seconds or less;
- Maximum size - 2MB.
- Video resolution - 640x360 or video can occupy any banner’s area (example, 240х400 или 300х300).
- Stream specification:
- Video Bitrate: 400-450 kbit / s. Frame rate: up to 25FPS.
- Audio Bit rate: 80-100 kbit / s. Volume is 30dB or less
- Overall Bit rate: 480-550 kbit / s
- MP4 (MPEG- 4 ) video codecs H.264, audio codec - AAC
Video banners samples:
Portal has the right to decline placement of advertising materials if they do not comply with portal’s policies.