Special internet projects, a.k.a. ‘non-standard projects’ or simply ’non-standards', have long since become an essential ingredient of the on-line advertising market.
Mail.Ru Group offers the following non-standard activities:
- sponsorships of projects & sections;
- contests, polls & votings;
- original event-based projects, e.g. ’Christmas’, World Cup’ or ’Summer’;
- new special content sections or full-blown projects;
- original advertising applications for Odnoklassniki.ru & Moy Mir@Mail.ru;
- integration of ad elements into the site’s interface;
- placement & announcement of branded gift cards;
- specific PR actions: news, articles, on-line conferences;
- specific BTL actions: polls, surveys, data base creation, cross-traffic among projects.
We welcome all your ideas and will be happy to provide recommendations how to best employ our projects in order to make these ideas a success.
Select activities and offers
There is an increasing market demand for a number of specific non-standard activities.
Mobile Special Projects
оn our content sites
in our social networks
collaboratively developed branded mobile applications, announced on mobile versions of our projects
Integration into games and game applications
Mail.ru Group’s Games is one of the most rapidly developing divisions of the company.
You can benefit from the following types of placement:
1) integration into Mail.ru Group’s existing games and game applications;
2) integration into top game applications developed by our partners;
Please feel free to contact Tatiana Pershina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding placement in Games@mail.ru or mini-games, and Yana Guznova at email@example.com for integration in game applications on MoyMir@Mail.ru & Odnoklassniki.ru.
Assistance in research
On-line research offers better cost- and time-efficiency vs. its off-line analogues.
We will be happy to provide you with the following research options:
1) single-step branded or non-branded research;
2) multi-step branded or non-branded research;
3) effectiveness tracking of your advertising campaigns and/or special projects on a short- and long-term basis (yearly or longer);
4) development of tailor-made tools to answer your research objectives.
Long-term multi-platform solutions as part of strategic brand communications
Long-term multi-platform solutions imply deep integration into the existing products of the company.